Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Joining the ranks of the nudes?

Does anyone know if stress causes brittle nails? I feel like it has to. I obviously need to get more vitamin E in my life.


Tomorrow, I'm working with photographer Jimmy Chia. He's working on a secret project, and I promised I would not spoil it, despite my desire to do so. I don't know exactly what he has in store for me, but I know that I was instructed to "wear my hair down." His latest series of photographs have been very, very naked lately, so it looks like I might be waking up early to do some nudes. Tastefully, of course.

The way I see it, if even one of my pictures looks anything like my homegirl Edita [Vilkeviciute] in this month's issue of Interview with man-child, Zac Efron, I'm more than willing to do it.



See what I mean? You can view the entire slideshow from said photoshoot here at the magazine's website. Exciting, right? Even if you can't stand Efron, it's pretty darn awesome.

And I hope you don't get in trouble for looking at boobs by your mom or girlfriend.

In other news, I'm trying really hard not to be so in love with Monique Lhiullier's RTW S/S09 line. Everything is really flowy and gorgeous, which usually translates into me spending money I shouldn't spend on things I have no occasion to wear. Alas, it's a double-edged sword.

Designer Telfar has some interesting things in his most current collection, too. I got to check them out, and in turn, I got to see a little piece of his world. His amazing, singularly edgy world. I feel pretty good about it. I think I kind of like Telfar. That means I have yet another young designer to add to my list of people to enchant, but I love it.

You know what else I love? I love the spring. I try to follow by the example of the season by growing and thriving. It's not like the fall where everything is dead and dying. Summer's too hot and winter is...winter, so I'm going with Spring.

My NCAA bracket isn't completely destroyed, either. So, there is some hope, somewhere. I'll take it where I can get it.

Cheers,
-jenn

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers