Monday, March 16, 2009

So much time and so little to do...strike that, reverse it.

It's 2:45 in Nashville. Monday. There's so much to be done, but I can't get my mind off all the millions of things distracting me from my work.

I had a good weekend. It really was worth all the trouble I had to go through to get some time off.

I've been working all day with Kitty, trying to rework my book and set up sessions with about a hundred photographers in hopes that I can completely revamp my "image." Finally, for the first time in my 22 years, I'm starting to be built more like an adult woman than a 13-year old girl.

Boobs, I mean.

Also, I'm working on a design! I've dabbled in design in the past, but Kitty's thinking I might be able to stretch my creative legs and still get some work done. So, what we're working on today is a variation of the classic billowy white dress originally designed by Academy Award-winning costume designer Bill Travilla for Miss Marilyn Monroe. I love the shape, exuding class and charm. I'm not going to let you all in all the specifics of the design for this first piece, but I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Tonight, we're going to a Fashion Group charity dinner, and I get to wear Cavalli.

In other news, I had a really good weekend that didn't last long enough. I found out I was going to be working with Jassen on a film, and I got news of another audition for yet another film being directed by a good friend of mine, Wesley Rutledge.

!

All my friends are doing alright, too. When I got there, my house was in shambles, but I haven't been there in a week or so, so it's up to my roommates and their guests to take care of that, and I'm not going to get too stressed about it.

Plus, I had a chance encounter with that boy I'm always going on about...and I'm just as smitten as ever.

Cheers,
-jenn

p.s. Incubus is releasing their Monuments and Melodies greatest hits thingy. You can preorder it at enjoyincubus.com and I recommend it.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers