Wednesday, April 8, 2009

whoa.

A friend of mine told me about how once--, while she was completely naked, she had to collect her clothes around this guy's apartment who she had been sleeping with for a year while his girlfriend watched to make sure she 'got the fuck out.

I haven't been able to get that out of my head all day long. It's funny, right? All I could think to say to her was, "I hope you didn't forget anything." Because we all know how badly it sucks to leave something you want in a place you're never going to be going back to, again. But, I laughed, too--because, like I said, it's funny.

Now, I consider myself a student of life. I like to learn from all experiences, not just my own. I think hers is an experience from which a valuable lesson or two can be found.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers