Saturday, May 16, 2009

naked without me.

It's 2am, Saturday. That means there are only two more nights of the Naked Without Us Fashion Rock Festival here in Nashville. I can't sleep, but I'm so very, very tired. To top it off, I'm sick, which has been no fun, but a reality nonetheless. The show, as they say, must go on. Even if it's a five-day festival in a different rock music venue every night.

But who am I kidding? I wouldn't rather be doing anything else.

Tonight, Lord T and Elouise will be performing, plus there are going to be some awesome designs from some really inspired and wonderfully creative designers: White Rabbit, Valentine Valentine, Shannon Lea, Rae Clothing, Anne Theisen Design, bub clothing, Only 50 and Becca Lou. The show tonight is at The Mercy Lounge. $15.

Come see me walk in a line, then we can have a beer and listen to good music like we used to.

Love you.





No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers