Thursday, May 14, 2009

street justice is always bloody.

What is your idea of perfect happiness? DINNER PARTIES AT HOME WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHEN WE HAVE JUST ARRIVED FROM OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE WORLD. WINE, FAMILY, LOVERS, FOOD AND SUBLINGUALS.

What is your greatest fear? TO FAIL.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? LAZINESS AND ENABLING LACK OF WILLPOWER.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? NOTHING'S ICKIER THAN AN INFLATED EGO, JEALOUSY

What is your greatest extravagance? ALCOHOL, PARTIES, EXTRAVAGANCE.

What is your current state of mind? WILLING AND ABLE.

On what occasion do you lie? WHEN IT’S NECESSARY. OR I CANT AFFORD TO TELL THE TRUTH.

What do you dislike most about your appearance? MY WITCH FEET

Which living person do you most despise? PEOPLE WHO TEACH LITTLE KIDS TO HATE

What is the quality you most like in a man? HUMOR, STRENGTH, MYSTERY, HONESTY, A NICE BODY

What is the quality you most like in a woman? HUMOR, STRENGTH, MYSTERY, HONESTY

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “HELL" OR "YES"

Which talent would you most like to have? INVINCIBILITY

What do you consider your greatest achievement? MYSELF

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? MYSELF, IF I WASN’T ME I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD BE? HOW CAN YOU BE ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF? PLUS, I LITERALLY HAVE NO OTHER SKILLS

Where would you like to live? VANCOUVER FOR A WHILE, PARIS, LONDON & NYC FOR SHORT PERIODS OF TIME TO CONSIST ENTIRELY OF SHOPPING, BARCELONA FOR THE BEACHES. I JUST WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE NEAR THE SEA.

What is your most treasured possession? I'D SAY "STUFF'S JUST STUFF" TO ME. I THINK I REALLY LOVE SOME OF MY OWN ORIGINAL ARTWORK, THOUGH

What do you most value in your friends? DEPENDABILITY IN FRIENDSHIP. TRUE UNDERSTANDING, DESPITE ADVERSITY. HUMOR. ABILITY TO ALWAYS CONTINUE FORWARD.

Who are your favorite writers? THE WRITERS OF GREAT LOVE LETTERS/EMAILS I HAVE RECEIVED. I ADORE THEM.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? ANNE BOELYN

Which historical figure do you most identify with? SOPHIE CALLE

What is it that you most dislike? JEALOUSY EN ROUTE TO SPITEFULNESS

What is your motto? ‘ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, DA-DA-DA-DA-DA'

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers