Sunday, June 7, 2009

Legacy Apparel. My newest job.

I was recently honored with the title of Legacy Muse. For those of you not familiar with the Legacy Apparel clothing line, it's a Nashville based, ecologically conscious clothing line headed by the design team of Sasha Morello and Carter Donovan. Legacy specializes in reconstructed and altered fashions created from donated/thrift items. Legacy also boasts a cutting edge accessories line. Legacy Apparel strives to redefine the definition of couture utilizing the green lifestyle.

These are some of the prints from the shoot by the Micah Willis. I don't know exactly how they're using them yet, but I know that they are the pictures from the campaign. The pieces I'm wearing are as follows:
Legacy Lace bra in black, menswear capris in stone grey, menswear oxford in blue slate, wool short sleeve shirt in stone grey, Legacy Linen shorts in pea green, and sunglasses (from sasha by Sasha Morello for Legacy Apparel).

all designs copyright Legacy Apparel 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think ? Do I look hot ?

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers