Tuesday, June 30, 2009

one man's trash -




Guess what I did today? I worked. I love working, though. And I don't know what I'm going to do in three days when I'm off for an extended holiday. Today was very productive. We've been working since about 6 this evening(after shooting for 2and a half hours, thinking of new poses, no breaks) to decide which photos are going to be used in the new Legacy ads. No one knows. They even asked me which ones I thought they should use (and that almost never happens), but there were a lot of good shots. We're literally trying to choose from 140 photos for 5 ads. Simulatenously Hell Yeah & F-word. It's 2am now, here in Nashville. Don't forget that.

And I'm sick. As per the norm. The only reason they let me wear my wig is because I'm sick, but I'll take it. They were/are nice, and as you can see, it turned out alright.

Sascha Morello and Carter Donovan of Legacy Apparel are probably the chillest fashion designers on this planet
and they are exquisite and what they do.

Never ignore an act of mercy.
and for any concerned parties, when I say sick...apparently, I've irritated the ulcer I've developed while I've been indulging in wine-snobbery on the mean Nashville streets. My purple wig makes me feel better when I need a boost and my friends usually oblige.
Here are some of the photos we have to choose from:







And like I said, there are 140. Maybe I can talk them into letting you guys pick?
I'll let you know how it goes.
Your friend and lover,
-j



No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers