Wednesday, August 26, 2009

daddy, don't freak out, but...


this is a fuzzy picture of model (and Texas girl) Erin Wasson's closet door. and edita, another model from her shoot for Interview Mag. Dig it.

You know me. I love my body. I have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. I am proud of my body, as I wish everyone would be (proud of their own bodies, not necessarily proud of mine). I haven't always been, but I am now. I have to say, things are much better now.

Get healthy. It's not about being skinny or thick or whatever. It's about being healthy.

The only reason I'm talking about any of this is because I shot with Gavin this morning. He's Coco's stepbro and he's a really talented fashion photog. Since I met him, though, he's been unsuccessfully trying to get me naked.

...And today, we did a photoshoot. Gavin 1, Jenn 0.




the first series is a set for his book (hitting stores in november) and the one below (with the leggings) is for the Legacy Apparel f/w campaign.


Here's the first official ad for that:






No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers