Thursday, September 10, 2009

AIGHT DEN.

IT WAS A LONG, SUCCESSFUL DAY ALTHOUGH I AM UTTERLY EXHAUSTED. I SLEPT IN THIS MORNING, BUT I WAS STILL UP AT 9AM. I SPENT ALL DAY FREAKING OUT ABOUT ANY NUMBER OF THINGS, THEN I LEFT FOR THE SHOOT. I MET  UP WITH JORDAN AT HER PLACE AND, RUNNING LATE AS USUAL--BRAVED THE CAMPUS-AREA TRAFFIC. LUCKILY, WE SURVIVED WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SCRATCH, THOUGH THE SECOND SERIES OF PHOTOS ARE FULL OF FAKE BLOOD AND A LITTLE BIT OF GORE. IT WAS A GREAT SHOOT WITH GREAT ENERGY. I GOT TO PLAY BOTH ENDS OF THE EMOTION SPECTRUM, WHICH IS A CHALLENGE FOR ANY MODEL/ACTOR, BUT A PLEASANT OPPORTUNITY TO FLEX ONE'S BADASSEDNESS.  IT WAS FUN AND I WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF SAD WHEN IT WAS ALL OVER, EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOTALLY EXHAUSTED  FROM ALL THAT FEELING IT I WAS DOING. IT'S SAFE TO SAY THERE WILL BE SOME REALLY COOL ART SHOTS FROM IT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU.

YOU MAY BE INTERESTED TO KNOW THAT I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE A POST-SHOOT MARGARITA. INSTEAD, I ENJOYED A DOS EQUIS ON THE PATIO AT LA SIESTA AND IT MADE ME LIKE THE FALL (OR AT LEAST WELCOME THE FALL).

AS I MENTIONED, I'M EXHAUSTED, SO I CAN'T REALLY GET INTO THE SPECIFICS OF ANYTHING ELSE FOR YOU JUST NOW. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO POST PHOTOS FROM LAST TUESDAY'S SHOOT, THE PSYCHADELIC HEADSHOTS, TODAY'S SHOOT AND SOME RANDOM THINGS TOMORROW.

TONIGHT, I'M JUST GOING TO THINK ABOUT THE TITANS/STEELERS GAME AND WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG. THEN, I'M GOING TO THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I'M GOING TO GO TO SLEEP HAPPY.

LOVE, LOVE.

P.S. I GOT TO SEE SOME ULTRASOUND PHOTOS OF MY BABY NIECE TODAY. I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE, BUT SHE'S CUTER IN UTERO THAN MOST ALREADY-BORN BABIES I'VE SEEN. IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE SHE'S HERE AND I'M VERY INTO THAT. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE'S BORN SO I CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

Kayelless said...

You and Jordan were fantastic. I had so much fun just meeting and chatting with you two. To be honest, I feel as if we just scratched the surface of what we can accomplish and I hope to get together with both of you again, soon.
You're awesome!

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers