Thursday, September 17, 2009

EVERYTHING'S FINE, CAUSE DADDY'S HERE NOW.

DID EVERYONE WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE OF IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA? DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE WIFE OF THE COUPLE WHO WANTED ADOPT SWEET DEE'S BABY IS ROSE FROM TWO AND A HALF MEN? THE SEASON OPENER WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL EXPECTED FROM THE GANG. THEY ARE DEVIANT AND AWKWARD, BUT THE REMIND US OF PEOPLE WE KNOW (PERHAPS TOO WELL) AND I LOVE THAT. THEY'RE HILARIOUS AND I'M GLAD THAT THEY'RE STILL AROUND FOR A FIFTH SEASON. IT'S EXACTLY WHERE I THINK TELEVISION NEEDS TO BE GOING, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE HARD FOR THEM TO TOP THE SEASON FOUR'S FINALE THE NIGHTMAN COMETH,  WHICH WAS HILARIOUS AND I'M NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I TELL YOU THAT ME AND MY CLOSEST FRIENDS (ALONG WITH A HUGE PORTION OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAW IT) CAN LITERALLY RECITE EVERY WORD FROM NOT JUST THE MUSICAL, BUT THE ENTIRE EPISODE, SEASON, SERIES...BUT I CAME AWAY PLEASED WITH THEIR MOST RECENT OFFERING. AFTER THE SEASON 5 PREMIERE, THEY STARTED SHOWING OLD EPISODES AND MY NIGHT COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY BETTER.AND  WHAT EPISODE DO THEY SHOW IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PREMIERE'S ENCORE? DENNIS REYNOLDS: AN EROTIC LIFE. ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVES. DENNIS' CHARACTER DESCRIBES IT AS SUCH "IT'S MORE OF A TALE OF REDEMPTION TOLD THROUGH MY EROTIC TRAVELS." I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT I'VE GOT TO GET  A GUEST SPOT ON THIS SHOW. IT'S GOING TO NEED TO TURN INTO A RECURRING ROLE, AND EVENTUALLY I'LL BE ADOPTED INTO THE GANG AND ALL MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.  GO FX! I'M GLAD THERE'S TV OUT THERE THAT DOESN'T SUCK.

I MISSED ALL THE OTHER PREMIERES TONIGHT, INCLUDING THE OFFICE, PARKS&RECREATION, FRINGE, THE MENTALIST, REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA AND WHATEVER ELSE CAME ON TONIGHT. I LIKE ALL THOSE SHOWS EXCEPT RHW BECAUSE I SIMPLY CANNOT DIG A BUNCH OF RICH BITCHES COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR SELF-INFLICTED DRAMA. BUT, SO THERE'S NO MISTAKE, SONS OF ANARCHY HAS ALL MY ATTENTION ON TUESDAY NIGHTS AND IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY HAS ME ON THURSDAYS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN HULU IT UNLESS IT'S ON DEMAND.

FASHION WEEK IS OVER AND EVERYONE'S LIVES ARE GETTING BACK TO NORMALISH. IT'S BEEN A FUN WEEK, BUT I'M GLAD THINGS WILL BE SETTLING DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. THERE WILL BE A LOT FOR ME TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE COMING DAYS. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN.

LONG NIGHT TONIGHT, LONG WEEKEND AHEAD.

LOVE YOU MADLY!

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers