Thursday, October 15, 2009

if the gypsy wants to barter, we'll barter.




I just got home from my shoot with Danny Myers of studio shoots photography. It was a lot of fun and we got a ton of images. It's going to be dificult to choose. Luckily, there is such a range that I won't be bored sifting through the 900-something shots we got. I think you'll all enjoy them when you get to see them out there.

He worked up one photo tonight, so the world can see a little sample of what we made.

The MUA was a lovely girl named Gabby who goes to Paul Mitchell. She won me over the minute she pulled out those intense eyelashes.

I just thought you all might like to see that I actually have been getting things done. As you can see, I'm getting them done in a pretty big way, if I do say so.

I can't wait for you to see everything.

I even shot in  Bill Travilla's original  design of THE most famous dress in Hollywood history -- the billowy, white crepe halter-top dress and sunburst-pleated skirt he created for Marilyn Monroe for the classic subway wind scene in the 1955 Billy Wilder film "The Seven Year Itch."  We didn't recreate the shot, because who would we have to think we were to hold a candle to that? but it's Travilla's original design. There's also some high fashion shots, editorial stuff, commercial shots, and a little bit of boob for your enjoyment.

Don't say I never gave you anything.

love you madly.

2 comments:

The Lady Nerd said...

Fun stuff! I love the second photo of you. The colour of your skin is just lovely (as are the eyelashes. :) ) Can't wait to see more photos!

The Lady Nerd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers