Monday, October 12, 2009

please don't leave me like this, because I wander.

Today was the first day of filming. It's my first attempt at a tv show. In order to avoid giving too much away, I'll not go in to ridiculous details about it, but I'll be sure and let you know if anything ends up anywhere. It was fun, however early and I'm pleased.

The Titans game (season) has been really disappointing. Last season, they were so awesome that I became an insta-fan, but now that I finally understand the NFL a little better, they're 0-5. Ick.I really don't know why Jeff Fisher doesn't just put Vince Young in, but I guess that's why I'm not the coach...although, I would have taken Kerry Collins out long ago. Something, something, something, football, blah, blah, blah.

I'm shooting with Danny Myers for studio shoots photography this week. He takes marvelous photos, so I think it's going to be good. I have a lot of freedom in terms of styling, which I love. We're going for "glamorous" and what girl doesn't love that?

I'm already booking for December, so I've got a lot in the works.

I've been wanting to go out and drink a little and hang out with the people I love and stuff, but I'm too busy. I've got this show, shoots all over the place for all sorts of photographers and whatnot, plus I'm preparing for my impending travels and all that jazz. Not to mention, I've still got all the things I have to do that I don't necessarily want to do. Obligations and all that...

But I really just want to go to a cool party, listen to some good live music, and hang out with people who make me laugh or even just smile.

I kind of want to get drunk and wander around like the good old days, although I'll be the first to admit that is reckless, shenanigan-type behavior.

That's it for now.

unless you want to wrestle.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers