Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm really weird about my teeth

I need a dentist.
and a psychiatrist.

I keep having all these awful dreams because I grind my teeth in my sleep. I've had dreams about my teeth breaking off into jagged pieces, crumbling to dust, and even liquifying and draining down the back of my throat. I'm really freakish about my teeth. Dream interpreters always say that when you dream about your teeth, it's a subconscious need to reevaluate your filter, in terms of the things you let escape your mouth. I don't know about all that, but I know it's not working out for me.

Last night, after the show at the Cannery Ballroom, I had a little photo session with Coco because she liked my outfit.  I really hipped it up with big runway hair, a leopard print jacket, black superskinny pants and a black t-shirt. Not to mention, I accessorized with a gold chain mail clutch and big, square hipster glasses. Dressing should be fun.
I love Coco. She is a model who is getting into photography more seriously lately, but she's also got some really interesting ideas on what makes a photo beautiful. She does very minimal retouching, so she's really specific about the people she photographs. We've been friends for years and last night was the first time I've ever been shot by her. It's a big deal in our crowd.  Here's a little something we did at her brother's apartment in Franklin around 1AM.



 


So, as you can see, we had a good time. Tomorrow morning, I'm filming my first ever commercial. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as I'm looking forward to having a night off tomorrow night, even if I have to go right back to the grind Sunday morning. We all know how it goes, though.

There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Cheers!

1 comment:

The Lady Nerd said...

I have very similar dreams. My teeth are always breaking and falling out. I think for me it's because, in reality, I have a slew of teeth/jaw problems that really have dealt a blow to my self-esteem. So as far as I go, I know my dreams are linked to that. (I find, although I'm no interpreter, that my dreams tend to focus on whatever is affecting me the most in the daytime that i try to ignore - relationship problems, financial worries, travel-related anxiety, etc.

Lovely photos, you capture well into candid poses. (Man I wish I had your lips!)

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers