Thursday, November 5, 2009

update. oh, did you want to be a male model?

Hello, my sweets!

Lots to tell, lots to tell. First, I'm going to be working on my first commercial on Saturday. I got the hookup from a friend of mine and I'm excited. I can't wait for you guys to see me on tv! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Speaking of tv, things with the pilot are going nicely. Our producer seems like a really cool lady, although I won't get too much into it right now. Good things are happening.

Halloween has come and gone and even though this year was nothing like last year, it was pretty good. There wasn't any crazy partying like last year, but I actually preferred it when it was all said and done. It was low-key. We got into our share of trouble, too and it was really good fun with some really good people.

I'm working on some art direction for a series of photoshoots for my book, too. I'm not referring to my "book" in fashionspeak, either. I'm referring to a book with pages and binding and whatnot. It's a coffeetable sort of thing and proceeds are going to charity.  I've found some wonderful models to work with (and still looking for models/photogs/stylists/MUAs) to get in on the project. If you're interested...


SPEAKING OF THAT::: I'm looking for a 3 guys to work on something with me. The criteria is that you have to have a cute face and look good with your shirt off. You also have to be okay with me and some other hot girls crawling all over you for the sake of a fashionable picture. That's it. That's all you have to do, so if you're interested, hit me up and I'll let you know if you're what we're looking for. You'll get copies of the photos and maybe some phone numbers, depending on how you hit it off with  the other models.

Tonight: The Whigs, The Features, and The Dead Trees @ The Cannery Ballroom!

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers