Friday, December 4, 2009

I am for you.


Alright. Don't panic.
Help is on the way.

I'm trying to get everything in order, but as soon as mark something done, there are two more things to do. I'm okay with living this way for now, but it's very tiring and I would like a real break. The end of the year is coming up and I've got to get a lot of things finished, started, and cleared up before then. We still need some people for our photobook. Guys especially. And you dno't have to be huge or ripped or jacked or whatever. If you look good with your shirt off, that's cool. We're looking for some more diversity in the models or some MAJOR skill MUA-wise.

Cheese and rice this is tough work.

I'm working on a few projects of my own as well as a few things with some local creative-types, too. I had a long and really nice conversation with wildly talented Nashville-for-now photographer, Tony Denning about a possible collaboration. I've got a shoot with Kayelless coming up (looks like this Sunday), although we'll have to see if the other models are free. I'm still trying to set dates and book models and get everyone where they need to be when they need to be there. I would have already gotten someone else to do this if it wasn't my baby, but it is. But people are helping, and as we start running out of time, I'm sure I'll start soliciting help left and right.

Other than that, things are pretty much normal. Well, as normal as they ever were.



'Martini Debris'
by Doug Z
I'm also making Christmas presents. I want them to be meaningful because I'm trying out this new lifestyle choice where I'm not some vapid, shallow 'model' who people only invite places to look pretty and not because they really want my company.
It's my end of 2009 resolution.

I'm going to go to Panera to have lunch, work on sending out the millions of emails that should have gone out yesterday. Find people, book people, work around everyone's schedules, and 'make it work.' I'm so busy I don't have time to think about the time or the distance between us. I prefer it this way in the wintertime.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss the fuck out of you-curtis

jenn said...

Oh, curtis! I miss you too!!!

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers