Friday, December 18, 2009

I need to recreate this shot.


Okay, maybe I don't need to recreate this shot, but I sure would like to. There's something simple about it that I like a lot. I'd even be willing to strip down for it.



Obviously, I would make some subtle changes (less diaper-y bottoms, entirely different shoes and probably a cooler tone althogether), but I love this image. I found it randomly on twitpic and snatched it. It's Lisa Boyle's self-portrait. I don't know who she is other than I'm pretty sure she's in the adult industry and she's hott, but that's not really my scene...so I don't suppose I would know much more.

1 comment:

Marchel said...

I do like this photograph, although, I would like to see a different take on it, as well.

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers