I remember this happening and getting phone calls from so many people just to "check in" after. People were calling me that I hadn't spoken to in years. It's sad that it's so often death that brings people together again. If we can say anything good has come of it, since Ruslana's death in terms of the way agencies are treating their girls, things are getting better, slowly. I don't know that any of those changes have really been substanital because it is such a physically and emotionally demanding life. The hectic lifestyle is part of it, yes. But what a lot of people don't consider is that models are people who need water and sleep and occasionally a sympathetic ear.
Ugly World of Modeling: Drugs, Rape, Predators, Isolation - ABC News
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
- if he doesn't call you, he doesn't want to talk to...
- I need to recreate this shot.
- By all means, go ahead and indulge.
- a day with giovanni viori (pt. 1)
- trying to give you Summer, but I'm Winter. wish I ...
- sweet for this one/breakdown
- together we'll sing songs and tell exaggerated sto...
- I am for you.
- Ugly World of Modeling: Drugs, Rape, Predators, Is...
- aight den
- ▼ 12 (11)