Thursday, February 11, 2010

RIP: Alexander McQueen

First, REST IN PEACE Alexander McQueen. You were among my absolute favorites and I will miss your wonderful additions to my life. My thoughts are with family, friends, fans, and supporters alike.

 
These are some of my favorite McQueen pieces, ever from S/S08.
Don't they just scream "Jenny!"?
I could be a "jenny" again for a while, I guess.


Also, I'm working on a top-secret 'Love' project. I want to tell you so much about it, but I can't. After it's done, maybe, but just know that I am very busy working on it. I think it will be nice and I think the person its intended for might like it, so that's all that matters. I go back and forth in thinking its crazy and thinking its this wonderful idea. All I know is if someone did this project in my honor, I'd feel really special. The specialest. And it's something I've always wanted to do for someone, but never had the right groundwork until now. So...I'm doing it and I'll let you know.

I think it will likely prove to be my most honest depiction of my art, to date. Truth is a great art. I just started saying that.

We'll see how all of this turns out, I guess.

 Au revoir, Monsieur!

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers