Monday, March 22, 2010

I got 99 problems, and bitches are problems 2, 7, 9,54, 69-82, and 90.

First things first, I've got a TUMBLR now, because tumblr is hip. digital scrapbooking is all the rage, didn't you know?


Aaaaand:
I told you I'm walking for Margaret May in the Southern Women's Home & Garden Show, right? Well, I am. April 8 @ 2:00pm at Bridgestone Arena (formerly The Sommet Center)
 Margaret May Designs
Atlanta Fashion Week

I'm excited because I love her designs. I mean, I have a major style crush on her, so it's especially nice for me to be able to actually wear the clothes, you know? Plus,  I love fashion shows, but I never get to walk anymore because I'm so busy all the time. That's going to change, though because I am finally getting the luxury to be able to focus a little more on my career what with being a year our of college and doing pretty well for myself (if I may say so). 

I'm also trying to deal with the annoyance of sketchy and/or flaky photographers in Nashville. It's pretty frustrating because the fashion community is very new and still growing, so there aren't a ton of photographers available to shoot fashion with the skill that you might find in some of the bigger markets. And I keep running into flakes. 
Like, on the perpetual...

I got 99 problems, and bitches are problems 2, 7, 9,54, 69-82, and 90.


Plus, I have all sorts of other problems, but I'll spare you my woe-is-I and tell you I want to jump your bones. 

Groove  to some music by MGMT today. Preferably in your underwear. It's guaranteed to make you smile. 


Love you, love you, love you!

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers