Monday, March 8, 2010

springtime out the van window



 I am a million miles from home tonight.

listening to: blackbird by the beatles

I'm conceptualizing for a photoshoot for NFC. I am also on the road shooting a fashion campaign, so I am working huddled in a dim corner on a laptop, instead of my own comfortable chaos at home. I have only been gone 30 something hours and I already feel like going home will be like going to a place I've never been before. It's always like that for some weird reason. 

Times are strange. Very, very strange.  I'm on Tumblr. I think I mentioned that once before. 


That's basically a running update of my life in photos, quotes, what-I'm-doings as I'm doing them. 

Ahh, technology.

1 comment:

Katie said...

These pics are great! So serene and cool.

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers