Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it ain't me, babe: the threesome story.

This is real. For the sake of anonymity, I've redacted anything incriminating (plus, I'm not a bitch) but this shit's real.

Look, I'm not saying I'm not all for sexual liberation and exploration and blah, blah, blah because frankly, who you're banging and how you're banging them is of no concern to me. As long as everybody involved is into it, go for it, I say. BUT, this is probably the strangest thing that's happened to me in a while, so I feel like I've got to tell someone.

YOU! The fateful reader.

But I should probably just show you, instead.
 
(click on the photo to read)


And I am flattered a little. Is that weird? She did call me hot, afterall. And not to mention, it's not everyday someone you barely know thinks you're cool enough to share their person with. I doubt there's anyone in the world I would think is cool enough who isn't a wildly gorgeous supermodel-type. That's for sure. Call me selfish or whatever, but there's no fucking way. I mean, I'm not going to do it, because that sort of thing isn't my deal (in case you were wondering, although by now you should know me well enough).  And at least it's not insulting, like "we'd be willing to offer you X amount of money." Plus, I'm in love (yep. them's the facts) and you can't go around having threesomes when you're in love with someone. At least not the way I see it.

Personally, I'm of the mindset that intimate dealings are sacred and should be carried as such. And anyway, I'm too tired from working all the time to even have the energy to go out and party and bang a bunch of randos. Ha! I feel like I just got to a place where I'm proud of myself and the way I'm behaving like an adult with mature emotions and thoughts. The last thing I need to do is weigh down this newfound enlightenment with a string of meaningless hookups.

Who needs that baggage when there's already so much to carry?

So, that's my threesome story. Sorry if you were hoping to hear about one happening. I'll write you a fictional story about it upon special request.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers