Friday, April 30, 2010

on bad ideas

I've said before, I don't go around offering unsolicited advice to people about things. I would be a bad move, on my part because I know that I don't know shit and I would just be willingly leading a bunch of people to doom or failure. No thanks. I don't need that on my conscience.

Now, when someone asks my opinion or advice, I'll do the best I can. But I can really only do so much.

And I'm not even trying to imply that I feel, in some way, that you are obligated to take my advice. That's not it. But if you're going to go through the trouble of asking for it, at least consider it.

But ultimately, you know when something is a bad idea. You feel it almost instantly. Don't pretend you don't. We all get that feeling. Whether its our conscience, logic, God, whatever-- we all have it. Listen to it sometimes. See if things start to look a little different to you.



Remember The Animaniacs? If you're from my generation, you do.

"It's time for another good idea/bad idea"

good idea: Going out with friends. Smiling, having a good time, being friendly, dancing, meeting people.
bad idea: going out with friends. Blowing coke in the bathroom at Wendy's, then some guy in the bathroom at the CHARITY FUNCTION you're attending Trying to dance on a table at a coffee shop and giving a married man your phone number. Especially if you're married, too....just as an example.

Seeeeee?

And I'm not judging, because I recognize that there are a lot of various things people find to be "fun" but there are certain places, for instance, where certain unacceptable behavior is even less acceptable. But that would be over-the-top for anyone, right? Even the self-proclaimed "party girl."

these mfs are cray-cray.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers