It was great. Kayne is amazing and wonderful and so much fun to be around. It was such an honor to be in his show to debut his new collection in his hometown. It makes me proud to call Nashville home, knowing there is SUCH talent in and around. He's a complete doll.
- on bad ideas
- a bone to pick
- it ain't me, babe: the threesome story.
- the Devil collects it with a grin.
- if we really are all alone, at least we're togethe...
- Guerilla Fashion: technically, i'm an independent ...
- things to look forward to: bonnaroo 2010
- everyone rereads The Perks of Being a Wallflower t...
- 7 fashion shows, 4 days. The rundown.
- what was it like walking for Johnathan Kayne? I th...
- Johnathan Kayne S/S2010 Collection: Show Day 3 or,...
- i'm happy because
- I'm walking for one of Project Runway season 3s mo...
- danse macabre
- Nugs of Wisdom
- ▼ 4 (15)
- ► 09 (100)