Friday, June 4, 2010

cold medicine.

I have a sinus infection. I tried denying it, but I'm afraid facts are facts. This is no good. I am literally on the go nonstop until Bonnaroo, then Bonnaroo itself, then back to work immediately with not a day off until the 21st. So, screw you sinus infection ONE day of allergies (Monday) and I've already got a sinus infection (Friday), which I've pretty much had for 3 days. This kinda thing isn't right.

But feeling like crap somehow motivates me to get stuff done. Probably because I spend a lot of my sick time in bed, which usually means on the computer. Most of the time, I'm doing constructive things when I'm on the computer. Well... when I'm sick, for some reason I like still getting things done. I don't know what I'm talking about. These pills have made me loopy. I just hate being sick. Probably more than most people, although I guess there's no real way to know for sure.
It's the worst.

Despite being sick, I've laughed a lot to day. 

and that's really all that matters when it gets right down to it. 

Here are some random pictures of stuff :

I took these
(top, A Rhino; bottom, A Rhino Pooping)
makes me laugh. a lot.


it must rule to be so rich you can just have peacocks running around on your patio.
just saying.


ultracute picture of my bro & I when we were bambinos. before my sis was born.

And that's that, sports fans. Hot tea and steam are calling my name.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers