Tuesday, June 1, 2010

summer lovin'

photo: Greg Thomason
MUA: Jennifer Hardwick Duffy

I've never watched a full episode of Sex in the City. I haven't seen either movie. If someone came up to me and said 'That is sooo a Carrie Bradshaw thing to do,' the allusion would likely be lost on me for a moment, or two. I even had to IMDB Sarah Jessica Parker's name to be sure it was actually Carrie Bradshaw in the show.

That is completely irrelevant to the remainder of this message:
I've been working nonstop and I'm excited (the very most excitement possible) about summer fashion shows and Atlanta Fashion Week and Bonnaroo in a FEW DAYS and summer fun, jetsetting, swimming, and SHORTS. I love shorts. And playing the woods. Those are kinda my new things.

Here are some photos I took with a local photo club last Thursday. I shot with some of them (plus some others) again yesterday, and you guys are going to love, love, love it. I'm calling it now.
photo: Ash Li

photo: Danny Myers



Anyway, I love the summertime and I'm glad it's found its way back to us again.

No comments:

Formspring.me

curious?

My photo
Model citizen. Badass.

Followers

Networked Blog Followers